Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Going back to work...

So... now that all the kids are in school full time, I am feeling like I would like to go out and find some sort of a part time job. Something that gives me something to do during the day, well, besides all my usual domestic shenanigans. The problem is, my DH won't let me... !!! Now before you get mad at him for being all oppressive and domineering, etc- the reason is, that he feels that if I am going to work, I should do something that I reaaaaaly love (sweet, hey?) So that leaves me with photography and paper-crafting.

Both of these give me a great deal of satisfaction, and I enjoy partaking in both of these activities on a regular basis, but I also wouldn't mind earning a few dollars at the same time to make it feel more like a 'job' and less like the wonderful hobbies that these are to me. Which brings me to photography. I am mostly self-taught (i have taken one course at SAIT and one on-line) who prefers natural, candid photos taken in your home environment or out in nature, here are a couple samples of my work...




I am currently building my portfolio. If you, or anyone you know, in the Calgary area is looking for someone who would be interested in being my model please let me know. It would take an hour or so of their time, and I will reward them with some photos that I hope they will cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment