Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Was going to be Sweeeeedish today...


I had big plans to hit Ikea today to pick up one of these for the boys room:


It's the Hemnes 6-drawer chest in the blue stain and it's on sale for $164.99 (reg. 329.99) !!!

I love it not only because of the blue stain finish but because I know that it is well made and will stand up to my not-so-gentle boys. The reason that I know this is because Kevin(DH) has had this exact one in natural wood for 4 years and it's still in great shape.

So my dilemma is, do I take the little boy that stayed home from school today because of a snotty nose and a bit of a cough, or do I wait and go tomorrow (or friday if we don't ski) but have to take 3 kids with me because they are off school?

And will they even have it in stock? ....

Or I could just stay home and do something crafty...

No comments:

Post a Comment